Friday, September 18, 2009

Ode to Sauce

I'd just like to make a little entry on one of the things I love most in food; sauce. I love trying new cuts of steak and fresh crunchy vegetables but sauce really makes a difference. I didn't realize I needed sauce so much until I started to date Cristian. He hardly eats anything without drenching it in ketchup, BBQ sauce, Cholula or sweet and sour. Just think about it. Tacos are too dry without a great taco sauce, gravy makes everything taste good,  Chinese is nothing without tangerine or sweet and sour or teriyaki, what are eggs Benedict without Hollandaise and red wine reduction sounds as good as it tastes. So if you have a great sauce you'd like to share please post the recipe in the comments section so we can try it out. :)

Yay for sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment