Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MOH's Birthday

This post is dedicated to my best friend, Karen Paulina Ladd. Happy Birthday!
In order to commemorate her day I am going to list some favorite things about her:

1) Passion for fashion - love her style!
2) Culinary creations and appreciation
3) Generosity
4) Tact (especially when I have none)
5) Weird in only ways we understand one another (this should be #1)
6) Articulate and expanse of vocabularly (she reads more than anyone I know)
7) Commitment and loyalty
8) The ability to love the little things
9) Business Savvy
10) Honesty

Those are 10 things I love about my BFF! Now happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. It was so kind of you to decide to list my best attributes. It is always touching to hear others speak candidly about how they really perceive you and in this case I was exceedingly pleased with the very positive attributes you believed me to possess. My eternal thanks!

    ReplyDelete