Tuesday, October 6, 2009

G-L-A-M according to Fergie

In the song GLAMOROUS, Fergie says a line, "I still go to Taco Bell, drive through, raw, yeah"


Well last night I was super "glam" with Cristian and made the drive through at Taco Bell our highlight of the night. haha I will say I love the fresco menu but hate that they charge more for less. Why is a regular crunchy taco $0.69 when the fresco style, which has no cheese, is $0.99!? I mean seriously, a penalty for being healthy. Then I also found out that according to WW points, the crunch taco is only 3 while the soft taco is 4! Man, sometimes I don't understand. I think there is an addictive substance in the Taco Bell meat that makes you crazy. Maybe it's the sauce. I don't know all I do know is I fairly often have a craving for their non Mexican, Mexican food.

Do you have any weird cravings or weaknesses when it comes to fast food?

No comments:

Post a Comment