Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back on Track

Hi fellow foodies,
After a stint of lacking blogs I have decided to write about my new favorite restaurant; Firenze Osteria. It is owned by none other than the fan favorite of Top Chef, Fabio. The new place replaced Barsac on Lankershim Blvd., about three blocks from my studio. The service is friendly and atmosphere warm and inviting. the menu includes an entire page dedicated to martinis. From classic to unusual they were phenomenal. I had the cucumber flavored and my best friend tried the strawberry balsamic. For appetizers we had melon and prosciutto, melon and mozzarella and a yellowtail sashimi. My entree was lobster macaroni and cheese to die for  while my fiance and friend had the lobster ravioli, also delectable. Overall a fine evening.

I highly recommend Fabio's new venture. If you go, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment