Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hobee's

One of the things I look forward to every time I go to the Bay Area is eating at the brunch spot Hobee's. They make great breakfast and lunch with the best specials. I have some favorites, Santa Cruz Scramble, Mendocino Chicken Sandwich, Coffee Cake and Salmon Scramble but like to venture. I have taken Cristian quite a few times at this point and he always resists wanting to go. Everyone I know loves Hobee's and always wants to have breakfast there. This time we went on Saturday and there was a special that was eggs, chicken apple sausage, gouda and onions on ciabatta. This was very easily the best breakfast sandwich I'd even eaten. I convinced Cristian to order it as well and for the first time he really enjoyed it. It was my saving grace. Now I just have to remember what was in it since it isn't on the fixed menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment