Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Irony

If you read my last blog I had some majorly depressing news yesterday. Of course a very happy thing happened at the same time that I tried to be upbeat and supportive for but ultimately had the underlying sad tone that prevented me from being 100% genuine. My husband was promoted at work yesterday after only 7 months with the company. That caused quite a stir. I will preface that he was ranked #4 in the entire sales force for the month of December. That's out of 6,000+ sales staff. The issue is he jumped up 3 levels instead of one and suddenly became his boss' boss. It's great for us but there's been some drama at work. I'm so proud of him though. It's a great thing for both of us. He even inspired a colleague to go back to school now that they're seeing the aftermath of having a degree.

So a silent congrats to my wonderful husband who works so hard and truly deserves this. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment