Monday, July 2, 2012

Ping Pong

It's happened, I'm back in So Cal. After 7 years + in LA I moved to the Bay Area to be closer to my family and after a year turnaround I'm back. I suppose good old LA wasn't finished with me. My husband got a great opportunity that we couldn't pass up so here we are, again. The "housewife" part of me is in high gear, organizing, buying essentials, unpacking and everything else you need to do when you move. I'm also adjusting to my new role at work. It's a season of change for me so far and while it's exciting I'm ready for some consistency.

Two days before I moved to the new apartment our neighbors broke their sprinkler head which flooded their apartment and consequently ours as well. This certainly added a kink to our moving in plans but at least the damage was minimal. Finally last week they came to repair the walls and we are almost settled in.

In the meantime I've been exploring my new community finding Yelp to be very helpful instead of taking all out risks when it comes to restaurants and services.

Hopefully this is the final pong in the ping ponging we've been doing. LA I'm back, let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment