Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

The last month has had a ton of life changes all rolled in to one for me. My husband was transferred from Nor Cal to So Cal into a corporate role, we moved to a new city in a new apartment, I bought a new car after 7 years, began a new job myself and to top it off I chopped off my hair into a bob and colored it red! It feels like I need to solidify a routine and of course finish unpacking to have any sort of normalcy. There's a constant need for me to see friends and family but in the meantime I realize I am getting more and more exhausted by not making time for myself.

Do you ever have the feeling your having a mini self-reinvention phase? Every time I go through these big life changes (especially all at once) I feel like I need to step back and look at who I am and where I'm going. I stack up the basic facts then see where any holes might be missing. While I do this I'm still over scheduling my life which makes it even more complicated. Even so I'm excited as always for what lies ahead, maybe someday I'll slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment