Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Limited Components

I got home last night not wanting to stop at the store since Cristian was there on his break. I haven't been shopping in quite a while so it was find your ingredient and work with it time. That morning I had seen that we had some Bosch pears which excited me. I decided to make some chicken breast which I had frozen then top it with melted cheddar, grilled onions and pears (in balsamic) and spread the pepper jelly I had bought in Gilroy at a fruit stand on it. Low and behold it was delicious! I saw we had a ton of tomatoes too so I made some bruschetta. Instead of grilling some bread though I crisped some polenta rounds in the frying pan. Light and tasty. Here are the results:






1 comment:

  1. Love the food! You’re amazing. This menu is fantastic, It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect menu like this. Thank you for sharing this recipe.Good food brings people together. Finger food is best suited for all occasions, it is light and people love eating it.

    Zonia

    ReplyDelete