Monday, October 11, 2010

His and Hers



This week I made my ultimate burger, a turkey burger patty, whole wheat bun, 2% cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickles (lots), onion and avocado. I even made my own sauce, yes it's becoming a theme these days. To the food processor,Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless, I added my fake mayo, ketchup, onion, garlic, cilantro and a number of seasonings. To top it off I made a cocktail from a new found enjoyment, Hypnotic. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. This recipe is called rock candy and includes Hypnotic, vodka and pineapple juice. To make it fun I even blended real pineapple into it. Quite summery and refreshing.

Funnily enough Cristian decided to make burgers a few days later. His were simpler, bun, patty, onion and sauce. His sauce of course was his famous chipotle aoli. I have to say in this case his and hers were both perfect and scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment