Monday, March 22, 2010

Chipotle Aioli

Cristian is obsessed with chipotle aioli. He has made the most fabulous version himself from scratch and is now a true master. To pair with this creamy yet spicy concoction he has made chicken quesadillas and "Spanish" turkey sandwiches, inspired by Artisan Cheese Gallery. I am the lucky one who gets to benefit from his experimenting. :)

He now has asked if he can share his new food love with our friends and wants to cook any time we're around new people to show off his talents. I love it! I think he's found a go-to that everyone can love.

Just last week he made an amazing Thai beef salad with homemade dressing and I could have sworn we were at our fav Thai restaurant. My little culinary amateur is certainly impressing me these days and I can't wait to find out what he's going to try next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment