Friday, February 19, 2010

Very Fine Valentine

Being in school can be rough taking up all of your time and the stress... After a long weekend with sadly not much alone time Cristian made a Tuesday dinner for me that was delicious. He served linguine pasta with mussels in a red pepper sauce. It was spicy with a bit of sweetness yet light and almost buttery. I had the leftovers the next day and was even more blown away!

My appetite has been increasing as I have been attending a personal trainer. She works my friend and I very hard. I am often sore for days on end, and hungry all the time. But after only four sessions I've lost 2 inches in my hips and 1 in my waist. I can see and feel my arms gaining strength too. I never thought planning a wedding would have so many intricacies, even things like taking care of your health better! It's all so much. Wish me luck, a few pounds and couple of inches to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment